Term of Service for Users
Last Updated: December 6th, 2020
By accessing this Website, accessible from pvsupervision.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download copy of the USER’S GENERATED MATERIALS on PV Supervision’s website for personal, non-commercial and commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This only applies to USER’S GENERATED MATERIALS.
PV Supervison consists of the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of PV Supervision as provided by PV Supervision and all these elements are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, or trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
Except as expressly authorized by PV Supervision, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of any part of PV Supervision. PV Supervision reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
3. Upload of files
By uploading your files, you confirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you are the sole creator and owner of all uploaded content or you have obtained the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize PV Supervision to use your uploaded content as agreed in these Terms;
- By uploading content to PV Supervision you hereby grant to PV Supervision a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, change, distribute, and otherwise use your uploaded content to operate PV Supervision as it may appear at the time of your upload or at later stage if new functionality or formats are deployed.
PV Supervision may request you to confirm and document that you hold the aforementioned rights for each upload you in order to comply with EU copyright regulation; If we receive notice that your uploaded content (or some of it) infringes third party rights, we will take down your uploaded content;
- your uploaded content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or any content or file that provides a method to access to potentially infringing content outside of PV Supervision.
- PV Supervision reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to takedown or disable any uploaded content at any time and for any reason without notice. If possible PV Supervision with give notice to you before we takedown your uploaded content, but we are not obliged to do so.
All the materials on PV Supervision’s Website are provided “as is”. PV Supervision makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, PV Supervision does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
PV Supervision or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on PV Supervision’s Website, even if PV Supervision or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PV Supervision’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PV Supervision will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. PV Supervision may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. PV Supervision does not make any commitment to update the materials.
PV Supervision has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by PV Supervision of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Your Privacy
10. Governing Law
Any claim related to PV Supervision’s Website shall be governed by the laws of es without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Changes to this Term of Services
PV Supervision may change this Term of Services at any time. The most recent version of the Term of Services is indicated by the date at the top of the Term of Services. All changes are effective immediately upon posting. Please review this Term of Services frequently to stay updated on changes that may affect you. Your continued use of this website signifies your continuing consent to be bound by this Term of Services.